James A. McShane, P.E.
Mr. McShane is the Chief Executive Officer of McShane Construction Company. He established the firm in 1984 following a highly successful career with a national design/build and development firm. Mr. McShane's leadership, creativity and intuitive knowledge of design/build construction propelled McShane Construction into one of the nation's premier design/build firms. The growth of McShane Construction Company is reflective of Mr. McShane's focused interest in serving the industrial, office, healthcare, multi-family, retail, hospitality and institutional markets by providing unparalleled expertise in project management and on-site field supervision. Mr. McShane continues to focus on geographical expansion and market scope to enhance the firm's furtherance on a national scale.
- Marquette University
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer - Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Builders Association (AGC Chicago Chapter) - Foundation Board Member
- Chicago Building Congress (CBC), 2005 - 2007 President
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Chicago Chapter
- Editorial Advisory Board Member – Chicago Industrial Properties – 2010
- Editorial Advisory Board Member – Illinois Real Estate Journal – 2007 - 09
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)